The European Technology Platform for Electricity Networks of the Future, also called ETP SmartGrids, is the key European forum for the crystallisation of policy and technology research and development pathways for the smart grids sector, as well as the link between EU-level related initiatives.
- European Member States gave a favourable opinion on the Draft Regulation establishing a Network Code for HDVC. Read more.
- Achieving the energy Union: challenges and proposals for European competitiveness. Read More
- Smart grid technology may be key to energy-efficient future.Read More
- EU to invest EUR 150 million in energy infrastructure. Read More
- Mobilising investment for Europe’s Energy Union. Read More
- Projects of Common Interest – new study on risk. Read More
- Redesigning Europe's electricity market – give your feedback! Read More
- New electricity market rules allow efficient EU-wide electricity trading. Read More
Visit the News section.
- 7-8 Oct 2015, Bilbao (Spain). 14th International Electric Equipment Conference “Smart Grids: Technology, Competitiveness, Regulation and New Business Models”. Read more.
- 8 Oct, Madrid. Workshop for "Communication network dependencies for smart grids". Read more.
- 12-13 Oct, Minsk. IncoNet Eastern Partnership Policy Stakeholders Conference. Read more.
- 13-15 Oct, Brussels. Smart Grid School 2015. Read more.
- 26 Oct, Brussels. Workshop 'EFSI Boosts Innovation!'. Read more.
- 26 Oct, Brussels. Building a European grid model – Kick off meeting – Workshop. Read more.
- 28-29 Oct, Ispra (Italy). First International Symposium "Towards a Transatlantic E-Mobility Market". Read more.