The European Technology Platform for Electricity Networks of the Future, also called ETP SmartGrids, is the key European forum for the crystallisation of policy and technology research and development pathways for the smart grids sector, as well as the link between EU-level related initiatives.
- CEER Key support elements of Renewable Energy Sources (RES) in Europe: moving towards market integration Read more
- Vision for a ‘Digital DSO’ Read more
- 6th General Assembly of the ETP SmartGrids – 19 May 2016, Brussels – SAVE THE DATE! Read more
- Energy: EU invests €217 million in energy infrastructure Read more
- A New Deal for energy consumers, EP Think Tank Briefing Read more
- IFAC Workshop on Control of Transmission and Distribution Smart Grids calls for papers Read more
- CEER publishes its 2016 Work Programme Read more
- Find the presentations of the 3rd National Smart Grid Webinar: The Spanish Smartgrid Centre - FUTURED here
- Find the presentations of the 2nd ELECTRA / WG1 ETP SmartGrids Joint Technical Workshop here.
- Watch a debate about the Energy Union: 2016 expected to be the year of delivery Read more
- Energy Storage: Which Market Designs and Regulatory Incentives Are Needed? Read more
- Commission unveils key energy infrastructure projects to integrate Europe's energy markets and diversify sources Read more
- The Energy Union on track to deliver Read more
Visit the News section.
- 8-9 February 2016, Athens (Greece). Grid+Storage regional workshop: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Romania Read more
- 15-16 February 2016, Madrid(Spain). Grid+Storage regional workshop: Iberia Read more
- 22 February, Brussels (Belgium). Workshop on Infrastructure Investments/Smart Grids in SE Europe Read more
- 24-25 February 2016, London (United Kingdom). Clean Energy Finance Europe 2016 Read more
- 24-25 February 2016, Vienna (Austria). Grid+Storage regional workshop: Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia Read more
- 29 February-1 March, Rome (Italy). Grid+Storage regional workshop: Croatia, Italy, Malta, Slovenia, Switzerland Read more
- 9-10 March 2016, Munich (Germany). Grid+Storage regional workshops: Germany, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland Read more
- 14-15 March, London (United Kingdom). Grid+Storage regional workshops: Ireland and UK Read more
- 15 March, Birmingham (United Kingdom). 2nd Annual Utility Week Future Networks Conference Read more