The European Technology Platform for Electricity Networks of the Future, also called ETP SmartGrids, is the key European forum for the crystallisation of policy and technology research and development pathways for the smart grids sector, as well as the link between EU-level related initiatives.
- Mobilising investment for Europe’s Energy Union. Read More
- ENTSO-E consults on its Work Programme until 24 September. Read More
- Projects of Common Interest – new study on risk. Read More
- EUROGIA2020 cut-off Date: 18 September 2015. Read More
- Redesigning Europe's electricity market – give your feedback! Read More
- New electricity market rules allow efficient EU-wide electricity trading. Read More
- Commission proposes ‘new deal’ for energy consumers, redesign of electricity market and revision of energy label for more clarity. Read More.
- 1st National Smart Grid Webinar: Smart Grids Flanders. Summary and presentations available. Read More.
- Commission releases €550 million for cross-border European networks. Read More.
- My Smart Energy - Consumers-focused website on smart metering & smart grids launched at EUSEW. Read More.
Visit the News section.
- 27-28 August, Aalborg (Denmark) - Aalborg Symposium on Microgrids. Read More
- 8-11 September, Vienna (Austria) - 2015 International Symposium on Smart Electric Distribution Systems and Technologies (EDST). Read more
- 14-15 September, Brussels - Info Day on the Horizon 2020 Work programme 2016-2017 ‘Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy. Read more
- 14-15 September, Lecco (Italy) - ISGAN/GSGF Lecco Workshop: The Role of Communications as Critical Enabler for the Development of Smart Energy Systems. Read more
- 14-18 September, Hamburg - European PV Solar Energy Conference & Exhibition - EU PVSEC 2015. Read more
- 15 September, Hamburg - EU PVSEC Parallel event - Workshop 'Reaching out for opportunities in BIPV: technology and industry developments'. Read more
- 15 September, Copenhagen - EcoGrid EU Project closing Conference. Read more
- 21-22 September, Luxembourg - 8th SET-Plan Conference - 2015. Read more
- 22-24 September, Amsterdam - Supported event - SGTech Europe 2015 - Smart Grid Technical Forum. Read more
- 23 September, Brussels - Final BESTGRID conference on "Implementing Projects of Common Interest". Read more
- 24 September, Brussels - The Energy Regulation Forum 2015 - Auctions and allocation in European energy markets. Read more
- 27 September - October 3, Dubrovnik (Croatia) -10th Conference on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems. Read more
- 29-30 September, Luxembourg - ENISA 2015 National Cyber Security Strategies, Critical Information Infrastructures and ICS SCADA. Read more
- 30 September, Brussels - Demand Response Symposium 2015: "Consumer empowerment within the Energy Union". Read more