The European Technology Platform for Electricity Networks of the Future, also called ETP SmartGrids, is the key European forum for the crystallisation of policy and technology research and development pathways for the smart grids sector, as well as the link between EU-level related initiatives.
- 1st National Smart Grid Webinar: Smart Grids Flanders. Summary and presentations available. Read More.
- Commission releases €550 million for cross-border European networks. Read More.
- My Smart Energy - Consumers-focused website on smart metering & smart grids launched at EUSEW. Read More.
- Renewable energy progress report published! Read More.
- Press release. PV-NET final event . Read More.
- Energy Council: Energy Union must focus on consumers and investment. Read More.
- ETP SmartGrids Workshop on Future Technology and Research Priorities for SmartGrids in Europe. Presentations and outcome of the workshop already available. Read More.
- ACER and ENTSO-E step up efforts to ensure effective engagement of stakeholders in the Network Code implementation process. Read More.
- Key Electricity Figures for 2014 - ENTSO-E statistics released. Read More.
- Commission is launching 'Smart Specialisation Platform on Energy'. Read More.
- Public consultation about the Initial Integrated R&D Implementation Plan 2016-2018. Read More.
- 15 energy infrastructure projects receive EU funding. Read More.
Visit the News section.
- 14-15 September, Brussels - Info Day on the Horizon 2020 Work programme 2016-2017 ‘Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy. Read more
- 21-22 September, Luxembourg - 8th SET-Plan Conference - 2015. Read more
- 22-24 September, Amsterdam - Supported event - SGTech Europe 2015 - Smart Grid Technical Forum Read more