The European Technology Platform for Electricity Networks of the Future, also called ETP SmartGrids, is the key European forum for the crystallisation of policy and technology research and development pathways for the smart grids sector, as well as the link between EU-level related initiatives.
- Commission unveils key energy infrastructure projects to integrate Europe's energy markets and diversify sources Read more
- The Energy Union on track to deliver Read more
- Wind energy is crucial for the EU's renewable energy targets Read more
- International Symposium "Towards a Transatlantic E-Mobility Market": ETP SG attented. Read more
- BEHAVE 2016 calls for papers. Read more
- Energy Community takes decisive step to boost energy efficiency and trans-European energy infrastructure. Read more
- ETP SG answers to EC consultation on a New Energy Market Design and Risk Preparedness in the area of Security of Electricity Supply. Read more
- European Member States gave a favourable opinion on the Draft Regulation establishing a Network Code for HDVC. Read more.
- Achieving the energy Union: challenges and proposals for European competitiveness. Read More
- Smart grid technology may be key to energy-efficient future.Read More
Visit the News section.
- 25-26 November 2015, Lille. First regional workshop - GRID+STORAGE Read more.
- 25-26 November 2015, Barcelona. EMART Energy 2015 Read more.