The European Technology Platform for Electricity Networks of the Future, also called ETP SmartGrids, is the key European forum for the crystallisation of policy and technology research and development pathways for the smart grids sector, as well as the link between EU-level related initiatives.
- Commission is launching 'Smart Specialisation Platform on Energy'. Read More.
- Public consultation about the Initial Integrated R&D Implementation Plan 2016-2018. Read More.
- 15 energy infrastructure projects receive EU funding. Read More.
- ETP SmartGrids Workshop on Future Technology and Research Priorities for SmartGrids in Europe, Focus: Smart Meters for Distribution Networks – Data and Control. Read More.
- The ETP and National SmartGrids Initiatives - Cooperation Workshop and Presentation of SmartGrids- Booklet available! Read More.
- Press release. 5th European Technology Platform (ETP) on SmartGrids General Assembly. Read More.
- Smart grids in Europe: outlook and large scale application. Read More.
- Press release. Establishment of the Mediterranean Technology Platform for Smart Grids. Read More.
- Press release. The European SmartGrids Technology Platform will debate on the future contribution of Smartgrids for a competitive Europe. Read More.
- Consultation on the list of proposed Projects of Common Interest in the field of Smart Grids. Read More.
Visit the News section.